Fuel and natural resources is an industry that presents unique challenges, especially around issues such as infrastructure, services, the environment, land tenure, government regulation and industrial relations. As a result, whether your issue relates to oil, petroleum, gas, electricity or water, you need lawyers with not just industry experience but also an understanding of the commercial environment in which you operate.
At Barraket Stanton, our lawyers have the expertise to guide you in all aspects of your project, from inception to acquisition, construction, implementation, operation and maintenance through to sale or disposal. Whether your project, or issue, relates to upstream or downstream energy projects, we can offer you cost-effective and practical legal solutions that demonstrate our understanding of the industry.
We can assist you with:
- sale and purchase of assets;
- commercial and operational agreements;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- joint ventures;
- capital raisings;
- distribution and supply agreements;
- dispute resolution and litigation matters;
- environmental planning issues;
- excise duties and related issues;
- storage arrangements; and
- workplace relations and OH&S.