ITEM #: PUB-IATA-363-DDE
IATA DGR 63rd Edition
English (Windows Download)
Please note, if you need these items by a certain date please advise the date you need them by to see if we can meet that request.
Recognized by airlines worldwide, the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) is THE industry standard for shipping dangerous goods by air. It is the most complete, up-to-date and user-friendly reference manual trusted by the industry for over 50 years.
Maintaining compliance with the latest regulations is critical for safely shipping dangerous goods by air. The DGR draws from the industry’s most trustworthy cargo sources to help you classify, pack, mark, label, and document shipments of dangerous goods. The DGR includes international dangerous goods air regulations, as well as state and airline requirements. It is an invaluable resource in ensuring you have all the information you need to ship safely and in compliance, at your fingertips.
Please Note: The 2022 IATA's will now feature Digital Downloads in the place of CD-ROMs. CD-ROMs will no longer be available for the current edition. Download instructions and installation procedures will be emailed after processing order. Digital Downloads ONLY WORK on a Windows Operating System.
* A lost product key will not be replaced.
** Good for one user per download. Once downloaded to a device it is not interchangeable.
*** Digital Downloads ONLY WORK on a Windows Operating System.
*For large quantity orders please call (305) 599-9123 or email (email@example.com) for price breaks.
Did you find a lower price elsewhere? No worries, we can offer price matching! Inquire further with your ASC Sales Rep
We will not provide a refund or exchanges for any electronic/digital products. Please review the listing carefully before you make a purchase. If you require assistance locating the right material, please do not hesitate to contact our ASC Sales Rep
Why buy IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations?
- Easily Identify what is considered to be a dangerous good
- Ensure all necessary documentation is completed correctly
- Gain access to the regulations on how to prepare a shipment that includes dangerous goods
- Be certain that dangerous goods are properly prepared for transport
- Know what commodities can or cannot board an aircraft
- Avoid penalties and fines and make sure your shipments arrive safely and on time
- Avoid costly delays from non-compliant shipments
Why go electronic?
- Find what you’re looking for more rapidly with advanced search capabilities
- Reduce errors and omissions by identifying all regulatory considerations through UN number reports
- Benefit from easy access to regularly referenced sections through customizable bookmarking and tabbing functions
- Eliminate lengthy and repetitive UN number search with our innovative, customizable and easy-to-sort section 4.2
- Quickly move from one point in the manual to another with quick links function
This format is for customers who:
- Have Windows computers.
- Can have the IATA software installed on their computers.
- Wants inter-publication links.
- Want the dynamic grid(s), Document Toolbox, and special content area (where applicable by publication).
This format is for customers who:
For more information on your order please contact us.
We will not provide a refund or exchanges for any electronic/digital products. Please review the listing carefully before you make a purchase. If you require assistance locating the right material, please do not hestate to contact our ASC Sales Rep