ITEM #: PUB-IATA-363
63rd Edition IATA
Please note, if you need these items by a certain date please advise the date you need them by to see if we can meet that request.
The IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) guide is the trusted source to help you classify, mark, pack, label and document dangerous shipments, based on international and national air regulations as well as airline-specific requirements. Recognized by the world’s airlines for over 50 years, the DGR is the most up-to-date, user-friendly reference in the industry.
This book of regulations published by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) is essential for anyone who ships dangerous goods by air. Updated annually to incorporate the latest international regulations. The IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations is the only user manual for shipping dangerous goods by air recognized by the World's Airlines--used by more than 200 airlines. Covers every facet of national and international shipping regulations, including a comprehensive Dangerous Goods list detailing Proper Shipping Names and labeling requirements, packing requirements, training guidelines and up-to-date information on shipping forms.
Did you find a lower price elsewhere? No worries, we can offer price matching! Inquire further with your ASC Sales Rep
*For large quantity orders please call (305) 599-9123 or email (email@example.com) for price breaks.
We will not provide a refund or exchanges for any publication/ book products. Please review the listing carefully before you make a purchase. If you require assistance locating the right material, please do not hesitate to contact our ASC Sales Rep
Why buy IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations?
- Easily Identify what is considered to be a dangerous good
- Ensure all necessary documentation is completed correctly
- Gain access to the regulations on how to prepare a shipment that includes dangerous goods
- Be certain that dangerous goods are properly prepared for transport
- Know what commodities can or cannot board an aircraft
- Avoid penalties and fines and make sure your shipments arrive safely and on time
- Avoid costly delays from non-compliant shipments
|Ships Within||Ships within 24 hours|
For more information on your order please contact us.